Have a safe and enjoyable
experience at Casa sull’Albero
To allow you to spend your regenerative experience at the Tree House peacefully, we have implemented a series of actions that guarantee the maximum possible safety:
– We installed My Air Pure, the new and innovative air purifiers and sanitizers with UV-C UV-A LEDs and selective filters made in Italy, which guarantee 99.9% of the elimination of pathogenic microorganisms, viruses and bacteria.
– We have studied a security protocol with respect to the Covid19 problem that has been verified by DEKRA®, one of the leading certification companies in the world, which issued us the relative certificate.
– Our staff work wearing gloves and a mask, wash their hands frequently and carefully.
– We use certified products for sanitizing and sanitizing environments and surfaces.
– It would be a great help if you could check in online by sending us all the necessary information before your arrival, thus allowing us to reduce the time spent on registration procedures.
– Upon your arrival, we will be pleased to welcome you and we would very much appreciate it if you would put on a mask.
– The common areas are free to use, and we would be grateful if you would put on a mask when other guests are present.
IN YOUR ROOM
We recommend enjoying your breakfast in your room – no extra charges will be applied. Every evening, you can fill in your order form by choosing the products you would like from the menu, choosing a time and dropping off the form at the reception desk.
IN THE HONESTY KITCHEN
We have reduced the number of people allowed in the Honesty Kitchen at any time to ensure that the required distance can be maintained. Breakfast will be partly served and partly buffet-style. Gloves and hand sanitiser dispensers are always available for your use.
The personal SPA is sanitised at the end of every service.
The cleaning of the hotel, the breakfast service and the preparation of meals and snacks are all performed in accordance with the “National Protocol for Safe Accommodation”, drawn up by Federalberghi under the supervision of Prof. Luigi Viale of the Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences – Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna – Infectious Diseases Unit, Polyclinic of St. Orsola – Bologna, and in collaboration with the Italian Red Cross.
Taking care of you is a great pleasure, and with just a few simple precautions, you can take full advantage of the beauty, tranquillity and nature to be found at Casa sull’Albero, a unique place where you can rest and recharge.